Student Withdrawal

Leaving Us? Please follow these steps.

Braddock Elementary School Student Withdrawal Procedures 

Enrolling Parent


  • Return school property (laptop, charger, MiFi, instruments, books, etc.).
  • Return the completed withdrawal form to our school Administrative Assistant before leaving campus.


Student Records

  • A records request from the new school needs to be submitted to Braddock Elementary School.

Refunding a Student's Meal Account


  • Contact Sherry Sooknanan or Keesha Jackson-Muir at 703-914-7300.