Vision Statement- SOAR
- Students and Staff Of
- Our Braddock Community
- Aim High To Achieve Goals
- Relevant to Life-Long Learning In Order To Attain Hopes and Dreams
Mission Statement- EAGLES
- Educate To
- Goals Through
- Love of Learning In An
- Encouraging Environment That Is
- Safe and Supportive
FCPS School Profile
Our Core Beliefs
- We believe in creating a safe, loving and encouraging environment that cultivates mutual honesty, respect, and love of learning for students and the adults in our building.
- We believe all children are able to learn and improve their academic skills and therefore we instill high expectations and the belief that students can be and do anything they dream.
- We believe that diversity is an asset to be valued and respected.
- We believe parents and community members are an integral and valued part of the educational process.
If your student is absent, tardy, or must be released early, please follow these procedures.
Bell Schedule and Arrival & Dismissal Information
View regular, late opening, early dismissal, and breakfast schedules.
2022-2023 ESSER III / School Innovation and Improvement Plan
View our outcome goals for this academic year.
What's for Breakfast Today?
What's for Lunch Today?
School Payments Made Easy
From the cafeteria to the classroom, pay anytime, anywhere from your computer or smartphone.