Why Work at Braddock?
Braddock Elementary is a special place to work!
- A diverse community of families, students, and staff.
- A safe, loving, and encouraging environment that cultivates mutual honesty, respect, and love of learning for students and the adults in the building.
- An involved and supportive administration that believes in autonomy and allows staff to take risks.
- A shared sense of collective responsibility and trust, fostering respect for all members of the Braddock community.
- Common collaborative planning time for teams, ongoing professional development, leadership opportunities, as well as mentoring and coaching from an outstanding Instructional Resource Team who are knowledgeable in the latest educational research and learning theories in classrooms.
- Reduced class sizes and expansive instructional resources to enhance student learning.
Braddock Elementary is an ideal place for staff, students, and families. If you want to learn more about our school, please call us at 703-914-7300.